Friday, March 09, 2007

What I do

So, I’ve signed up for PayPerPost and I’ve actually accepted and written one opportunity. It was about PayPerPost and if they accept my entry I will make $15. Which ain’t bad. But, I sat here yesterday thinking about sprinkling advertising copy all over my blog and I didn’t feel all that thrilled about it. And, the thought occurred to me….why not give each advertisement a psychic bent? Somehow weave into the copy some flavor that will support the psychic that is me or, at least what is purported to be me.

It’s not like I’m a hugely successful psychic. It’s more like I’m an over salted soup. Some psychic. Actually, no different than anybody else. Except I channel. And, they’ve told me that makes me psychic. So, I go around saying I’m psychic even though I don’t feel like it most of the time.

1 comment:

Pauline Evanosky said...

This is an addition to this post. As of 8/18/07 I've written about 45 PayPerPost entries and made over $500. Definately a nice way to earn a bit of extra money.